Sunday 18 March 2012

A Personal Product Review


A personal Product Review  (Which shoe is best for you)

I was looking for some shoes to wear for Zumba class.  I didn’t want to wear running shoes because they are so cumbersome.  Many of the zumba instructors had on dance sneakers.  I went looking on line for a pair that I liked.  I tried the Nike Musique but they were too stiff.  I found Skazz Dance Sneakers  which I bought off of Amazon.  They are also known as Sansha Blitz 3. 

They are extremely comfortable not too bulky.  The only other shoe I found as comfortable as these were Asics.  I do have Capezio dance sneakers as well and they are also good for Zumba classes.  I think dance sneakers are better than running shoes for these kinds of fitness classes.  I feel more stable on dance sneakers than running shoes.  You cannot move the same way in running shoes.

As far as Asics go, I paid $200.00 for my Asics which is probably crazy but these are the best shoes for walking and running for me.  I bought mine because I was going to do the 60kl breast cancer walk and needed a really good pair of shoes.  The other good thing about these shoes is that I could put my orthodics in them without taking out the sole inside and I didn’t have to buy a size bigger than I usually wear.  I have worn these runners for 4 years and they are still in good shape.  I guess I got my monies worth on those.  It is probably time to get a new pair. 

So my pick are Sansha Blitz 3 for fitness classes and Asics for running and walking.

No comments:

Post a Comment